Are you searching for the Best Point and Shoot Camera? I am sharing best point shoot cameras for your Travel & your life best moments.
I recommend buying cameras from Amazon, If you want to buy the camera with best offers click on Buy now from Amazon image.
If you are a YouTuber watch the list of Best Camera for Youtube Channel.
Best Point and Shoot Camera
|1. Nikon Coolpix L840|
|2. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100|
|3. Olympus TG-4|
|4. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II|
|5. Panasonic Lumix LX10|
|6. Canon PowerShot G9 X|
|7. Nikon Coolpix A900|
|8. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS|
Best Point and Shoot Camera Details
1. Nikon Coolpix L840
- 38x optical zoom telephoto lens with Vibration Reduction; 76x dynamic fine zoom
- Low-light 16MP CMOS image sensor
- 3.0-inch 921,000-dot Tilt LCD display
- Full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication technology for instant sharing
2. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100
- 20.2 MP, Exmor CMOS Sensor, 28-100mm equivalent F/1.8-4.9 lens, ISO 125-6400 Expandable ISO 80, 100, and 25,600, 3-Inch LCD screen with 1.2M dots
- 1080p video, Steady-Shot image stabilization, Rear control dial and customizable front control ring
- Burst Mode (shots)-Approx.10 fps,(VGA) Moving Image Size -640×480 30fps Approx.3Mbps
- Bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with 3.6x zoom, Full HD 1080/60p video with manual control and dual record, Ultra-slim, sophisticated aluminum body
- Dimension: 101.6 mm x 58.1 mm x 35.9 mm, Weight: 213g (7.5 oz)
3. Olympus TG-4
- 4X wide-angle optical zoom with fast f2.0 high-speed lens
- Waterproof to depths of 50 feet, Freezeproof to 14 degrees F, Shockproof to 7 feet, Crushproof to 220 lb.
- 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor with RAW Capture.
- RAW capture, Live Composite, Underwater modes with Underwater HDR
- Wi-Fi / GPS / e. Compass
- 1080P HD video
4. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high-resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
5. Panasonic Lumix LX10
- Large 1”, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degrees for easy selfi photos.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
6. Canon PowerShot G9 X
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with Canon’s powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800, enhanced image quality and fast operation.
- Ultra-slim, lightweight and pocket-sized camera with intuitive LCD touch panel that has an improved user interface, which allows for quick and easy setting changes even while taking a picture.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video (60p/30p/24p options) for lifelike images and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. Record at up to 60 frames per second for even more detailed, superb results in MP4 format.
- Easily transfer images and videos to a compatible smartphone, tablet or Canon Connect Station CS100 device with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability, and share on social networking sites or view on an HDTV.
- Continuous shooting speeds of up to 6.0 fps help capture dynamic movements of fast moving subjects.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with Star Mode designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
7. Nikon Coolpix A900
- 20MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.4-6.9 ED Lens
- 24-840mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 35x Optical Zoom Lens, 70x Dynamic Zoom. Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 2.7 in. x 1.6 in. excluding projections
- 3″ 921k-Dot Tilting LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30 fps
- Bluetooth (BLE), Wi-Fi, NFC Connectivity
- ISO 3200, 7 fps Continuous Shooting
8. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
- Powerful 50x Optical Zoom (24–1200mm).Connect easily using Wi-Fi with NFC
- 16.0 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button
- Large 3.0-inch LCD with a screen resolution of 461,000 dots allows easy viewing even from a wide angle
The above-listed cameras are the Best Point and Shoot Camera, Thanks!