Best Vlogging Camera: Hello! friends starting a video blog or YouTube channel, Required the best camera for your blog (vlog) or channel. Scroll down and watch the best list of vlogging cameras and choose which is suitable for you.
Our recommend camera is Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II.
I recommend buying cameras from Amazon, If you want to buy the camera with best offers click on Buy now from Amazon image.
Read More: Best Point and Shoot Cameras
Best Vlogging Camera
|1. Nikon D810 Full-Frame DSLR|
|2. Canon EOS 5D Mark III|
|3. Sony Alpha A99V 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera|
|4. Sony Alpha 7R II|
|5. Canon EOS 70D 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera|
|6. Canon EOS Rebel T6i|
|7. Nikon D7100|
|8. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II|
|9. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300|
|10. Nikon D5300 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera|
|11. Sony HDR-XR260V|
|12. Canon EOS Rebel T3i|
|13. Nikon D3200|
|14. Nikon D90|
Best Vlogging Camera Details
1. Nikon D810 Full-Frame DSLR
- 36.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
- ISO 64-12,800 expandable to 51,200
- Featuring a new RAW Small Size option, which produces 16MP images with much smaller file sizes
2. Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- 22MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 61-point AF system
- ISO 100 – 25600 range with 50 – 102,800 expansion
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- 3.2 inch LCD with 1,040,000 dots
3. Sony Alpha A99V 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera
- 24.3MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor BIONZ Image Processing Engine
- Translucent Mirror Technology 3.0″ 1,228k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor, XGA OLED Tru-Finder 2,359k-Dot EVF Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 19-Point Dual AF, 11 Cross-Type Points Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600, 6 fps Shooting, 10 fps in Tele-Zoom SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
4. Sony Alpha 7R II
- World’s first 5-axis in-body image stabilization in a full-frame camera.
- Use your favorite lenses without blur from camera shake.
- Capture stunning images with full-frame, 24.3MP resolution.
- Fast hybrid AF with phase-detection – 30% faster than a7.
- Compatible with Sony’s E-mount lenses, and others with adaptors.
5. Canon EOS 70D 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Up to 7 fps shooting ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video 3″ articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
6. Canon EOS Rebel T6i
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
7. Nikon D7100
- 24.1 Megapixel DX-format image sensor
- Shoot up to 6 frames per second for up to 100 continuous shots
- Wireless sharing and control with WU-1a adapter (not included)
- ISO range from 100 to 6400
- 1080p videos with full-time autofocus and built-in stereo mic
8. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
9. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO
- 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- Worry-free splash proof/dust proof body
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
10. Nikon D5300 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering II
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100 – 12800 (Expandable to 25600)
- 3.2″ Vari-angle LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p) and 720 (60p, 50p) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
- Built-in Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS
11. Sony HDRXR260V
- 8.9 megapixel still image
- 30X Optical, 55X Extended Zoom
- 3.0 inch touch-screen Clear Photo LCD display
- 1920×1080 Full HD 60p Recording
- Up to 63 hours of recording with 160GB hard disk drive
12. Canon EOS Rebel T3i
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor, 9-point AF system
- 3.7 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400 expandable to 12800
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
13. Nikon D3200
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor, Display Screen 3.0-Inch Rear Screen, LCD (921000)
- EXPEED III Image Processing
- Wide ISO sensitivity range, Filter Thread: 52 mm
- One-touch Full HD 1080p movie recording
14. Nikon D90
- 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
- Body only; lenses sold separately
- D-Movie Mode; Cinematic 24fps HD with sound
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor
The above-listed cameras are Best Vlogging Camera for 2017, Thanks for visiting.